Detailed information of some of our services:
(The completion of these services will keep your property looking it's best!)
- Cleaning of litter from turf & landscape beds (twigs, branches, leaves, wintered out perennials & annuals, trash and debris). Removal and disposal of debris.
- Re-spade natural edges of landscape beds & tree rings, turning of mulch
- Add pre-emergent herbicide to landscape beds for early weed control.
- Mowing of turf.
- Removal of leaves from landscape beds and turf area.
- Cut back perennials for wintering.
- Final mowing of turf.
- Removal of leaves from gutters (for an additional charge).
- Trimming of bushes and trees can be done on a per call basis.
- Bust trimming starts late June and runs thru October.
- We can shape, sculpt, or prune to suit your desired look.
- Aeration cuts cylindrical soil cores from the ground to help loosen up the soil, and create openings in the lawn surface.
- Aeration should be done once or twice per year. This is typically done in the spring
- Aeration allows air, water & nutrients to be readily available to the roots. It also makes the soil softer so the roots can spread, resulting in a healthier lawn.
- De-thatching scarifies and rakes up the top layer of your lawn soil. Thatch is the layer of dead grass and debris that prevents nutrients and water from getting to the roots. It also can be a good home for insects to hide.
- De-thatching should be done on an as needed basis.
- We will rake lawn and then remove and dispose of debris.
Instruction Care Packet
For a printable sod, seed, and plant watering
instruction packet please click the link below